Monday, December 3, 2012

Dear Santa Claus

Dear Santa Claus,

Can you teach me about ♡ because last Christmas I had someone, but not anymore.

Santa, 
Can you teach me to love? Because with your magic you can make me a perfect man. But I guess he wouldn't be human.. or would he, Santa?

Could you get me love? Because I haven't felt it in awhile and I know how you can do anything. Please, please. PLEASE let him notice me, because I try so hard all the time. I  PINKY promise Santa. I really do try. If you get the cookies don't you think I deserve something too? I mean c'mon, I leave out the best cookies and different flavors just incase you don't like some of them. Don't you know how hard ♡ is? Please Santa. I'm almost positive that Ms. Claus wasn't always sure she wanted to live in the North Pole forever.


...

But I guess you could just help me be inspired; help me be one of the best. Santa, could you help me become a writer?



♡, a young girl with writers block.



Santa, help me become a writer

2 comments:

  1. "Santa, could you help me become a writer?"
    Awesome, amazing. love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I can't read your blog because it makes me crazy. Because its all my thoughts I try to deny.

    ReplyDelete