Thursday, December 12, 2013

Love: an intense feeling of deep affection

I was thinking back to the day you smiled at me, then looked up and looked back down. It was the day you said "Babe I love you."

I went back to the exact same spot the other day. I went with a couple of friends and my brother. It wasn't the same, if you were wondering. I closed my eyes for a second and imagined you there. I thought back to how the night seemed so perfect and how my stomach dropped because I imagined you on one knee. I just kissed you and you smiled.

I never said it back right away, but I said it back when you were dropping me off. You looked me in the eye and said something you wanted for your kids. I remember just grabbing the sides of your faces and saying "I freaking love you."

And incase you were wondering, ever "I love you" I meant. Ever kiss made me smile. Every hug made me want it forever.

1 comment:

  1. "how my stomach dropped because I imagined you on one knee."

    My stomach dropped as I read this...so sweet and sad and just everythingggg.

    ReplyDelete