Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"There is only one piece left to finish the puzzle"

And then I started talking to her like she was my own mother but she wasn't because I knew she would never feed me food out of a bottle. She wouldn't hug me while I was crying, but I had to hear her. I had to listen to her because every time I talked to her it was like she knew all the answers.

& the next thing she said was "he can't miss you if you are right in front of them." My mind started working and my heart stopped. I didn't want to think about him, I didn't want to think that there is a chance he is thinking about me too. I would be better off thinking he hates me. It's how I have always been, and people can't understand it. 

But she was right and I couldn't deny it. I wanted him to miss me. I wanted her to experience all this for me because she always seem to know what to tell me. I wanted to have him see me one day at the mall unexpectedly and I wanted him to miss me. I wanted him to fall in love with me again. I wanted to see him and have him want just me and no one else. 



& then that night he decides to talk to me. How can I make him miss me if I am the one who can't stop missing him.

I can't make you miss me. I don't know how to because every time we get the chance to talk I act moody and I can't help it because it is the only way to hide my emotions. I don't want you to see my face because I don't feel comfortable in feeling beautiful. Am I suppose to tell you how I feel or am I suppose to pretend nothing ever happened between us.

"Tell me how to make him miss me?"

But I only asked the question in my head this time because I was too scared of what the answer might be. I am better off not knowing and people can't understand that.

1 comment: