Wednesday, November 6, 2013

This is the letter

I am convinced we will get back together.




& when we do I will show you all the things I wrote about that was describing you. I will show you that this whole time I was still stuck on you. I will let you read all about my heart breaking inside and about all the confusion I had with the word love. I will let you understand everything. I will let you know that I still haven't been on one date, it has been 1 month though. I still think about you all the time. I wish to talk to you almost every day. & when I finally do, I want you to believe I am mad at you. I still don't understand why I always want that. I want you to know that this whole time I have been waiting for you to realize that she will never make you happy, someone else will. Today is November 6th and I want you to know that I still say I love you at night but you can't hear me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment