Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I refuse to be Pinocchio with the giant nose

I won't lie anymore...
I miss him and some nights all I want is his body laying next to mine. Just fall asleep with me. We wouldn't go to second base of third. We would fall asleep looking at each others eyes, wanting this forever.
I just want you. I want to stop thinking about you because I think about you like crazy. When I walk down the halls I think about your hand in mine and us walking down the hall together, I convinced myself one day it would happen. I tell myself that I hate you, but you can only hate someone when you love them.
I wish we could start over because even though I don't regret ever falling for you I regret being with you.
I am sorry for all the sad days you had and for all the days I made them even worse. I hope you convinced yourself I wasn't all that bad, I hope you still are trying to convice yourself you forgot about her and that you only want to spend forever with me. That wouldn't be fair to us though. Not for you or me.
I just miss you & I miss all the stupid love songs you would sing to me in the car. I miss the random surprises that would get my heart racing. I miss the butterflies in my stomach when you would kiss me anywhere other than my lips.
But the world keeps telling me it will all be alright and I keep trusting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment