Saturday, October 12, 2013

Math and Beauty

I wonder if people look at me and every think oh, she's beautiful. I wonder if one day I will meet a man and he will be speechless because he hasn't ever seen anyone like me. I want someone to have the first impression of wow, she is beautiful, maybe even flawless but I know that is pushing the limits to a one sided function.

Function.

Math.

I wish someone would actually care for intelligence. I know how to find the volume of a rotating solid and somehow in high school the dumb ones are the most wanted, and the "I will actually be someone" are never noticed. The ones with the imperfect face and the ones with the eyes just perfect distance apart. Why is "beautiful" a gap between your legs.  & no it can't be a centimeter apart it has to be 1 inch and 4.67 cm.

I will always hate how "beautiful" is society's own equation that can't be defined.

No comments:

Post a Comment