Friday, November 29, 2013

November 25th 2013

I decided to see him yesterday. It was amazing and terrible. I wanted to ask him why it had to end. We still miss each other, we still care about each other. It is stupid really. I was only suppose to go with big bird no one else was suppose to come along, but I guess he was already with him. I told myself to just do it, go for it. Hang out with him and things will be fine, I could't look him in the eyes much. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I wanted to just kiss him and smile in between.

We went to go grab food. When I saw him I wasn't hungry anymore. I only wanted lemonade and he said, "You always want lemonade." He gave me his cup and I filled it up with lemonade, but for some reason I hated this lemonade. I tried to be as normal as I could. We went to a store after. He tried on a shirt and I loved it on him, and at that exact moment I thought of us kissing. I don't know why I would think that though. We both know it wouldn't have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment