Monday, September 17, 2012

Shut up & listen

I am confused in this world, in this class, with these people.
These people who apparently know nothing about respect. The people who think being loud and never stopping is the "hip" thing to do, but I guess we weren't all raised the same. I guess--I know that I am different than you and you. 
You being the ones I hate the most. The ones I wish were never here. The ones that make me angry and bitter. Making me frustrated by hearing all those voices whispering while one person is trying to stand up and talk. The people helping me get anxiety inside and having to tell myself to calm down and stop. Stop the way I tense up when I am dying to scream SHUT UP& all I can do is try my best to block them out, but even when I try I'll still see those things looking straight at me poking me minute by minute.. bugging me about things I never cared about. In the end I am just confused.

3 comments:

  1. Dr. Phil,
    I really respect this nugget of honest writing. It's real, and it's brave.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I feel the same way. Thanks for having my back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I wish that natural selection still worked on the human race, or that people still carried swords. It would keep a whole lot of stupid people from reproducing.

    ReplyDelete