Monday, October 8, 2012

The Little Girl's Mind

"He touched you? You let him touch you."

Yes.
I let him put his hands all over me,
     let him kiss me everywhere,  
          let him hold my body against him.
Does that bug you, mother? Does it bother you that I'm not your little girl anymore. That I saw what you really were and now I don't want to be anything like you.
Does it?
I'm asking you a question. Should I SCREAM it?
DOES IT BUG YOU
Tell me mother because lately I don't care if he loves me or not. 
Lately I don't care if you want me.

Lately I don't care about you
     I've never cared about you.

& after I slam that door behind me I'm not coming back.
Just try and stop me.



    (PLEASE TRY & STOP ME)
Mom, I need you.

1 comment:

  1. Soo deep and sad... but I like it a lot. "Does it bother you that I'm not your little girl anymore." Stole it.

    ReplyDelete