Sunday, October 21, 2012

This is only High School

I decided that I will just sleep and let go.
I decided that not trying will be okay someday.
I decided that even if I go nowhere after, this someone will always be there for me

because in the end this was only high school.
In the end you probably were somebody.
In the end you might have made it through anything,

but in the end we'll loose ourselves.
In the end we'll forget that we have to make someone out of us.
In the end we'll just remember their faces and not the names.

So I'll try and keep pushing and I guess I'll try to work these problems out.
 but in the end I decided if I just stop trying, death still won't grab me by the ankles.

2 comments:

  1. "but in the end we'll loose ourselves." I really like this line. I always read your blog & loveee it! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'll try and keep pushing and I guess I'll try to work these problems out.
    but in the end I decided if I just stop trying, death still won't grab me by the ankles.
    Oooooooh... aaaaaaawwwww! So wonderful, It has to go on my quote of the week.
    And there is nothing you can do to stop me! Mwhaha!
    (It has been stolen!)

    ReplyDelete