Monday, October 8, 2012

Thinking

Delete. Backspace. Select all. Delete.

Emotions? Yeah, I have them.


Fellings? I have those too.


Ideas? I have many.


but for some reason I can't seem to express myself
     like I used to,                                   or at all.
For some reason I keep caring about what you think about me.
I keep wondering if you'll like this.
For some unexplained reason I want my audience back,
     but why should my audience matter.
I want to live life knowing that I did things and said things for me, not for you [Mr. & Mrs. Poetry].
Why should I want YOU to think about this post, the last or the first, twice?

Eh, who knows -WAIT- I know,
     because I want to feel appreciated.

I want myself back, but for no reason I can't be myself.
I can't be myself. 
I can't tell myself everything will be okay because people keep worrying me.
Scaring me.


I want to get to the water and not just get the carrot. 

1 comment: